In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She tells him that she never slept – and he’s not sure if it’s his fault, but he nods once in his understanding – exhaustion lining his face from having slept but none of it restful. And he clenches his teeth a small amount, feathers disappearing back into his skin though the horns remain. And before he knows it, she’s shifted to sit facing him, by his side – part of him wants to hide beneath a rock, to hide these breakdowns from her, to prove to her that he’s stronger than this, than giving into this.

But she reaches for him, pulling him toward her and he does begin to shift a small amount toward her before he has to stop – before the pain of the wounds on his stomach stop him from leaning too much forward, muscles shifting in his back beginning to throb. So he focuses on her words instead, arms reaching for hers to hold onto as he scans her face before he looks back to that space between the boards he was sure he saw a star or two through.

It was a dream of the last time I saw my father.” His jaw clenches again and he shakes his head. “But it was different from how it actually happened.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 06:04 AM