In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
'Stay?', he asked her, like she might actually leave. Maea would not, unless asked to. Unless pushed off, shoved aside, made to let go. He underestimated how much she wanted to be by his side, and one day Maea thought she might have to hammer the reality of it into his thick skull so that he knew.

But not tonight.

"Always," she simply said, and leaned in to kiss his temple. Cold and clammy, damp with sweat... At least he didn't have a fever. Not yet, though it wouldn't be surprising if he caught one. Perhaps the salt in the sea had done some good.

She did lift the blanket from his back though, when he told her of the opened wounds. He was right, one of them had opened, and a few of the others looked red and swollen, like they might follow suit if he moved too much. "Do you think you could lie on your stomach instead?" she asked him, knowing he was hurt there too... but perhaps it wasn't as bad as the back.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 06:41 AM