In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
Honestly, he thinks that she might. That he might become too much, too overbearing, too different once the ‘honeymoon’ phase is over. That she’ll find something better and he can’t blame her for it, because he knows he’s not the type of person that gets to have his happy ever after. He knows this. He expects this.

But she says always, and he leans toward her a small amount as she kisses his temple. He’s not sick, not yet, but he’s sure that span of luck won’t last long either.

A few seconds later and she lifts the blanket from his back, spying the wounds that have opened much to his displeasure. At the question of if he can lie on his stomach? Well, he can try. “I’ll try.” He offers, wincing against the pain as he moves to swing his legs around without bending the knee that’s in so much more pain than the rest of his legs. Eventually, he manages with a few more Korofi curses, and he goes to lower himself down – similar to a push up position, almost afraid of letting the cot touch the wounds to his stomach.

He inhales deeply, exhaling loudly and begins.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 06:48 AM