In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
"You did so good, love. Just rest, I'll see to your wound." She couldn't fathom the kind of pain he must feel, but Maea was there as soon as he laid down. Dampening a cloth with some of the water from the pitcher, she pressed it against his forehead, wanted to give him something else to focus on besides the pain.

Loosening the bandages on his back, she set to work on cleaning up the ones that had begun to bleed. Applied salve to the edges, slathered some more over the swollen patches too - it couldn't hurt - and then changed to clean wraps to make sure everything stayed in place. Her hands were neither practiced nor steady - this was not work Maea was used to - but she was careful, and as quick as she could be. Didn't want to drag out her ministrations when they no doubt caused him pain.

"There, I think it will do until the healer can look at you," she said. Sighed, as she pulled the blanket over him again. Gave Haai a quick pat on the head, to thank her for being there with him. This time, Maea stayed on the ground beside the bed. Didn't want to risk jostling him again.

"There is a tea, to make you sleep... do you want it?" She sought his gaze, gave him the option to choose for himself. It would be better if he took it... but Maea wouldn't force him.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 07:41 AM