In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
It was a good question. Maea reached for the jar, popped open the lid and sniffed it carefully. A strong aroma of herbs and spice rose up, stinging her eyes and tickled her nose. She had taken plenty of medicinal teas in her days, especially as a child, and this one smelled... somewhat familiar.

"If it's anything like what I was given as a child, it's a blend of soporific herbs," she told him. "It will make you dizzy, very drowsy, and numb your pain. The intention is to make you relaxed enough to fall asleep, so that your body can mend." Another sniff, and then she held the jar out for him to do the same, should he wish it. Not that she thought he would be any wiser from it.

"If we were in the Grounds I could tell you what herbs, but... I don't know if Torchline has the same plants. Possibly there might be some side effects I don't know of... but it is not dangerous. Unless you eat the whole jug."

She shrugged, as if to say it was all she could tell him, and waited for a reply. Adamant about him choosing this; Maea too remembered what he had said about the last time anyone gave him something calming. Sick and drugged; he'd slept with Phoebe after that. Cheated on Lusea.

At least out here, there was none for him to do that with. Unless he went after the poor old healer, sleeping off exhaustion in another house.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 08:39 AM