In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
"Most of the time, I can't hear what you say at all," she replied. Eased herself aside to lean against his bed, so she could stroke his hair, the cup resting against her knee. "You did speak tonight... and you were very angry," Maea added softly. Brushed her thumb over his forehead, to show him she didn't mind it.

The girl did smile at the idea that he was her dreamcatcher. Pale fingers tried to drag through her hair, but found it too tangled, too full of salt to manage; frustrated, the hand sank back to his hair instead, restlessly plucking at the curls. "Maybe. Or... maybe I just feel safer when I'm with you, than any other time." She blushed a little as she said it. Strangely awkward, as if these soft words were somehow more difficult to deliver than the earthshattering declarations of love offered before.

Maybe it was because of the unusual setting, the weakened state of him... or it was just the fact that she'd never gotten the chance to really... feel her way through her own emotions before. It had all gone so swiftly from nothing to everything all at once, from feeling mild curiosity to never wanting to leave his side.

Then again... perhaps she just wasn't as confident as she usually looked. It was easy to play that game when someone else was taking the lead, but when they - when he - was not...
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 09:38 AM