In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Had he scared her? It was a difficult question to answer. So she stalled, thought about it, answered his question first, and felt him reach a hand for her. Touch her cheek, and neck... and even now, it was enough to give her goosebumps. To make butterflies wake up in her stomach and dance to the rhythm of waves rolling against a beach not so very far away.

Sometimes it hit her how much a stranger he was, for all that she knew so many of his secrets. There was a difference, between knowing all about a person, and actually knowing them.

Like his temper. She'd never seen that before.

"I was... startled," she admitted quietly, and closed her eyes. Leaned against his touch, the thumb brushing along her jaw. Not as warm as usual, but it was still familiar. Soothing. Exciting. "You've never spoken like that before, not once. Even after the bar... you were calm. I just... didn't know how to react." And even now, she wasn't sure. Was this normal, or a fluke brought on by pain and exhaustion? Should she expect more tempers flaring up, or put this aside as something unusual and rare?

"I'm sorry for how I reacted before."
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 09:56 AM