In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She was startled, and he understands that. He knows what it’s like to see that switch in a person, especially one that had kept it so closely guarded as he had. But she leans into his touch, a sign that while it wasn’t particularly okay, that it also wasn’t something that had her running and leaving him behind because of it. So he listens, hears her explain that even after the bar he hadn’t let it slip – but he had been drunk and numb and surprisingly free if not a bit pissed off. And she apologizes for how she reacted, and all Sunjata can do is stroke her cheek gently. An acceptance, and an apology of his own.

Perhaps now he was just too attached to her, got in too deep. So he continues to stroke her jaw gently, hears her apology, and nods to it. “I try to keep it on a leash.” He explains quietly, slowly, trying to recall the last time he’d been that pissed and frustrated toward someone he cared so much about. The last time he can remember was with Lusea, last Deepfrost. Deepfrost, and he’d made it all the way until LongHeat without incident.

It’s… That side of my father that they wanted so badly for me to be.” A frown crosses his face, for the lack of empathy that part of him holds when in reality he cares so deeply for so much. Even if he pretends he doesn’t. “A Senzaok temper, they used to say about my lineage... I've tried to break that too.” He trails off, puffing out a quiet sigh.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 10:12 AM