In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She considered this. The explanation, the reason why he didn't let it show. Maea could understand it, at least in part. Not wishing to become like someone he hated so very deeply. But... well. Now she at least knew it existed? That he wasn't always cool and collected, in control. And it made him... somehow more human. Not quite as flawless.

Because for all his drinking and smoking and sleeping around, there was still an air of confidence about him. One that made Sunjata give off this appearance that he chose all of that. It wasn't coincidence or mistakes, what happened around him, just risks he was willing to take to achieve some undefineable goal. And if she hadn't known him, hadn't been let inside his guard to see how warm and soft he actually was... it would be so very easy to mistake him for the monster he called himself.

"I think... I would prefer if you got properly angry," she said. To her own surprise, it seemed... but no less true. "Next time, I won't flinch like that." It wouldn't be fun to face him in a temper, but it wasn't supposed to be that all the time, was it?

Looking up, she sought his gaze. To see what he thought of it, what he would say.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 10:26 AM