In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
"Good thing, too, because you don't get more," she said, amused. "And yes... it'll be my turn too." Maea didn't really need the draught, but prepared a smaller dose for herself anyway. For solidarity and love. Half the size, for her smaller body... and this time she cheated, used magic to cool it enough to drink. The herbs wouldn't be as potent, but more than enough to knock her out.

She wasn't quite as adept at swallowing as he had been. Maea drank, gagged, forced herself to continue, and finally got it all down with a deep, disgusted shudder. It was the kind of taste that would linger for days.

"There. Now we are both drugged halfway to Rae. If anything happens, we're in it together." Careful as could be, she got back into the bed with him. Settled by his side, and arranged the blankets.  Then sighed long and deep, trying to relax.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 10:15 PM