In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
A softer laugh leaves him as he focuses on her, how he wouldn’t get more. And he silently thanks Safrin for that small mercy, gaze following her form as she makes her own tea. And she downs it, struggles far more than he did, and a ghost of a smile crosses along his face. “There, there.” He rumbles to her, feeling the tea begin to work.

Hopefully nothing happens.” He murmurs softly, already feeling the pain of his stomach begin to dissipate, mind growing hazy and fuzzy as he lowers himself again when she joins him in the cot. He even manages to turn himself a small amount, to drape an arm over her and hold her close.

Humming softly beneath his breath, he rests his head beside hers, lips pressing against her forehead. “Sleep well, liefde.” He hums trying to settle in as well, trying to get comfortable as it becomes easier and easier as the tea settles within him.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-26-2020, 10:24 PM