down to the waters we will run (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
& my heart ran away from me
Without opening his eyes, Remi pulled in a breath. Were he another sort of man, hearing the voice of a woman at his side in what might look to some like paradise, might have made him sit up and flash her a charming smile. Remi was, with angelic-like wings if he wanted them and a body hardened by life into muscle and scars, the type to fit such a trope. Instead though, he merely nodded as he exhaled the breath he'd been holding.

"I mind very little these days." He answered in a voice thickly accented. That she was on the side of him where he was grinding away at the sand with one hand, Remi smoothed out the small mound he'd been making and instead folding his hands on his stomach, directly over the massive mound of scar-tissue that collected below his sternum.

Cracking a lazy eye towards Weaver and getting enough of a glimpse of her to realize he didn't know her, Remi hummed thoughtfully under his breath. "What brings you to Torchline? I haven't seen you around before." Pleasant though the sound of his voice might be, it was anything but a line.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 07:40 PM