down to the waters we will run (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
& my heart ran away from me
Remi chuckles slightly at that, a genuine sound not often heard by anyone save for Ronin. Murder will do that to a man. "Well then I suppose what I've got to offer will seem very mundane to you indeed." His grin suggested it might just be completely the opposite, however.

Standing with surprising elegance given that Remi looked like he tossed around bags of sand all day, he turned his back to the sea to look at where the flock of Hels were eating some fried fish left near a trash can. Whistling a low note and compelling the creatures to him, four began to waddle their way over.

"These fine trash-eating specimens are called Hels. Rather flighty bastards that can leave you in quite the lurch if you aren't careful. But if you are, you can do this." Holding out a hand so that one of the birds could jump into it, Remi began to walk backwards towards the water. His sea-glass stare never left Weaver, not even as his heel touched a wave and then walked atop it.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 10:37 PM