down to the waters we will run (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
& my heart ran away from me
The alchemist smiles a wide and crooked smile as he retreats further. Water ripples over his bare toes, but only as if he were standing in a shallow puddle despite the fact that the water must be about 2 feet deep beneath him. "Why as with most things in life, you ask nicely." Remi replied with a boyish chuckle.

"You there, if you'd kindly find your way onto the lovely Weaver's arm, that'd be most appreciated." So saying, with no small amount of magical compulsion of course, the bird did as asked. Waiting for her to join him, Remi turned to gaze out at the sea. They moved as if on board a ship with the waves undulating softly beneath their feet. "The birds have quite a habit of staying with you just long enough that you can't swim back to shore, before suddenly flying away." Remi said, almost casually if just commenting about the weather. "It's probably what keeps some of the larger sea creatures fed, I should think."

Walking farther out, Remi turned to see what impression this might have upon Weaver, if any at all.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-26-2020, 06:58 PM