down to the waters we will run (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
& my heart ran away from me
"I'll do my utmost to make sure that doesn't happen." The alchemist counters with a smile as sunny as her own, and equally displaced. He can't see the rarity of her glee of course, can't appreciate it for what it is and how rare a thing it is to see, but he can return it just the same. In his own way, at least.

"No, actually." He says almost casually as if just remembering something. Crinkling his nose slightly as he looks up towards the cloudless sky, Remi lets himself grin again. "Normally I fly, should I need to come out this far." He explains. "And even then, it isn't usually for the most pleasant of reasons." Murdering men on sinking ships, for example. "This is quite a nice change of pace, really."

Pressing down with his toes, the alchemist marvels at how sturdy the waves feel. He couldn't collapse beneath them even if he tried, and yet they continue to undulate beneath him. 'So being from Halo then, what brings you to our sandy shores? Other than their lack of Neron and snow?"

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 03-09-2020, 05:19 PM