down to the waters we will run (open)
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She finds she believes him, this stranger, when he says he will try not to let her become seafood.
Which is foolish, trusting in strangers in a strange place, with a Hel on her shoulder as she walks on water. But then again, of all the strange things that have happened to her only recently, believing that a stranger doesn’t mean to kill her is pretty low on the list.

Normally I fly, he says, and she looks him up and down just checking for evidence of wings. There was none, and besides, he was far too large to be Fae. ”Attuned? Or some sort of magic?” she asks, not necessarily assuming Abandoned. After all, he could have a belt made of bird feathers that allowed him to fly. This was Caido, after all, and most anything was possible. ”Perhaps you ought to enjoy a vacation,” she suggests, knowing what he means that not everything is for pleasant reasons (in concept, and not specifics of course), though she finds plenty of pleasant things in this life.

She bobs with the waves, head moving slightly up and down, and the rhythmic sensation of it is so strange, lulling almost. A light chuckle escapes her as he mentions the lack of Neron. In truth, she doesn’t necessarily mind him, but this may only be because she does not know him and he hasn’t done anything particularly bad to Halo yet. ”Ah, I told you, the sun,” she says with a playful grin. ”Honestly, that’s really about the best answer I have. Curiosity. Warmth. A change of scenery. I really do lack any particular reason.” Maybe she was on vacation.

weaver

-- kiss you like a whiskey fire --

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Weaver - 03-11-2020, 05:18 PM