down to the waters we will run (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
& my heart ran away from me
'Attuned.' Remi agreed with a nod. He's more than that, but despite the change in personality the death of his daughter has brought upon him, humbleness is something one does not easily move away from. And with his magic acting ever more strangely, it hardly seems worth mentioning. Laughing a touch at this, for a moment making him appear boyish and perhaps young, the alchemist shakes his head. "I can't say I've ever had a vacation. I'm not sure I'm suited for that much spare time." Indeed, not unlike certain types of dogs, the alchemist has a tendency towards the destructive when left too long with nothing to occupy his mind.

Humming a touch at this as they stroll further out, Remi glances back towards Weaver. Looking her over as for the first time, his eyes cascading down her body, his brows furrow slightly as his gaze finally raises. "You're quite beautiful." He notes, though there is no heat or suggestion in his tone. "It's a dangerous thing here, to be a beautiful woman." This, is sadly rather sadly. It isn't that she doesn't look capable or able to take care of herself, but Torchline has a way of catching you off guard just when you think you're safe, and Remi finds he'd rather risk her thinking he's being patronizing than seeing her dead in an alley the next morning.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 03-12-2020, 03:38 PM