down to the waters we will run (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
& my heart ran away from me
"Probably not, no. But lots still pretend that they do." That was what Remi had learned over the past year or so; the only real difference between the heroes and the villains were what they told themselves to fall asleep at night. Luckily, with Ronin at his side, Remi didn't need to tell himself much of anything anymore.

"Boring is exactly what I am." He grins, offering her a casual enough shrug as if the words might actually be true. At the mention of joy however, the alchemist's easy smile falters, the laughter falling away from his tanned and scruffy cheeks. Swallowing, he offers her a forced and short smile of lacklustre agreement. Joy is a luxury that Remi can't simply create out of thin air the way some can. Life has been too cruel to he and Ronin for that, but he understands the sentiment well enough not to argue.

"Have you lived in Halo your whole life?" Remi asks, continuing to stroll upon the waves, pausing every now and then to look below the surface of the water at the fish below.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 03-18-2020, 03:21 PM