down to the waters we will run (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi watches the display with silent humbleness. As it was, when Ronin and he were first deposited on these shores, they did indeed burn Aoife's body. It was grotesque and not thought out, but at the time it seemed to quell the fire inside of them to set it upon her and then out to sea. Though she had a proper gravesite now, it still made the alchemist's shoulders stiffen to see the flame, but still, he smiled sadly at it. [say]"Thank you."[/say] He hummed appreciatively, the gesture more meaningful than she could possibly know.

[say]"One of the most handsome you'll ever meet, and I'm not just saying that."[/say] The alchemist agrees with a laugh. Indeed, he'd not met anyone not taken by Ronin's charm and easy wit. Grinning at this latter statement, Remi ruffles an almost-bashful hand through his curls and nods. [say]"Especially that sort, yes."[/say]

As soon as they're on the sand again, the Hels instantly depart as Remi releases his hold on them. They s
Sand mingles with the waves beneath her feet now as they stroll nearly to the shore. It is almost sad to leave the horizon behind, but she is thankful for the experience. ”Probably,” she admits. Though she had much to do in Halo, Weaver was pretty good at leaving others with her chores and running off on adventures. ”At least when the weather in Halo is decent enough to travel to the portal. There is quite a lot to explore, and I find I like it.”
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: down to the waters we will run (open) - by Remi - 03-25-2020, 12:20 AM