Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
Wessex glows in the pale light of the Voice, beaming at the Goddess when she appears. Loki is - again - not so sure of this whole thing and pulls back with wide eyes, causing her bonded to pick her up and cradle her in her arms, trying to soothe the dragonling with caresses. It isn’t until the meat is produced that Loki perks up, ear tufts coming erect, her attention immediately and fully on the Voice. Despite the fact that Wessex had fed her shortly after bonding, she is a child, and some children are always hungry. Loki may be one of those… it’s hard to tell so soon.

Either way, she comes to the edge of Wessex’s forearms and eagerly reaches out for the proffered meat, a pulse of happiness bouncing back towards the Wraith. Which makes the demi-god happy, too. “I probably should have waited until I could explain what was happening, but…” I’m not a mother and I didn’t think of that. As the dragonling munches aggressively on the snack, she smiles down at her companion, still in awe. “Her name is Loki. I thought… only Accepted could bond to dragons.” It’s a half-question, and not what she’s there to actually talk about. But very few of them (including the demis, themselves) seem to know what having such powers entails, especially when they’re all so different.

Loki is nothing short of a miracle to the youngest (and yet, oldest) demi-god, much like the other gifts that seem to pop up: the magic copying, the self-healing, and now - this.

"Is it because I'm not purely Ascended anymore?"
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-28-2020, 09:23 PM