Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the VOICE
For a moment the Voice tensed and were it not for Wessex's heightened senses, she might not have noticed it. The way her lips froze, how her pupils dilated, how the temperature of the shrine dropped a degree or so. Power was a precious thing to the Voice, and while she shared much of it with her children, to hear that one considered herself more than ascended had indeed made her pause.

"It is the parts of me, in you. That is true." She said with a warm smile. As for the 'born' children? "It..is more of the same, really. If anything Ronin is the weakest of you, given that his creator is the weakest between Rae and myself, being just a herald. It isn't by much, but there are limits to what she can offer him."

An electric shape, roughly the size of Loki dazzles out from one of the rocks. It playfully nips at the dragonling before flying upwards on wings made of sparks, eager to be chased.

"There was not a word for what I was, you must understand. I went to the gods when I could, did their quests, completed their little tasks. Eventually, it became clear that it was up to me to make my own way, and so I did." She replied with a secretive smile, eyes alight with electricity. "So no, you might say I just skipped the step of demi-godhood."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by the VOICE - 03-09-2020, 04:52 PM