Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the VOICE
The electric dragon sparks with delight, flying in lofty circles to encourage the black dragonling to try and do the same. Wessex might be a doting mother, however reluctantly, but there are some things she simply won't be able to teach. But as with all things, the Voice is more than happy to lend her assistance in this way.

The Voice smiles warmly at this explanation and nods. "Defining who and what you are might be useful for others. It is when you're unknown that they are fearful." Indeed, this was probably one of the most fatal errors that the Voice made during her ascension: not labelling herself a god sooner. 'What you are will change depending on what you need to be in the moment. The core of you though, will always be bright. You will always be mine." A promise and a threat both, but lovingly said.

Thoughtfully, the Voice considers this request. Knowledge is power after all, and Wessex has already received more of the Voice's attention than any in current memory. Still...she has continued to prove herself a worthy candidate, and so the Voice nods.

"I was born in the Capitol city in a time when Abandoned were called the Acquired. I was one such, developing my base elemental powers far faster than any of my friends as a young girl. Mutated magics were quite rare back then, and yet I had many. I could sing lightning into existence, could mould and wield metals and create machines that could follow simple instructions. Rather than bringing joy to those around me, as I began to create gifts for friends and family, it began to sow discontent and jealousy. Who was I to have such power?" The goddess gave a sympathetic shrug. "So I tried to share it. I lost myself in research and experimentation, trying to give my gifts to others. I could place bits of my magic into other objects that those around me could use, but that wasn't the same, and so their jealousy and contempt grew and grew. They called me unnatural. Accused me of all sorts of crimes, and yet there were no laws I was breaking. I was only trying to give them all a piece of what I had.

So I was cast out of the city. But still I understood why they felt the way they did, could see their small human emotions for what they were. So I travelled, but the world was so very large. That was how portals came into existence."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by the VOICE - 03-11-2020, 02:47 PM