Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
Loki doesn’t have the kind of dexterity the electric dragon does - not yet - but she does try to follow the turns, spiralling up after her friend with great pumps of leathery wings as she figures out how to use her tail for balance and steering purposes. Everything going on below her between her bonded and the Goddess are easily forgotten - as they should be. High pitcheed screeeeees whistle through the air as the dragonling calls for the other to wait up.

Wessex’s attention, too, is absorbed with her Lady, glad that she’s accepted the explanation but nevertheless still faintly on edge as this interaction feels… less warm than all her prior encounters. It’s something she will undoubtedly stew about later. The demi-god isn’t the needy sort, she isn’t Sam, needing constant reassurance. and one could argue that The Voice has given him the most attention, but who’s counting? Certainly not W.

But perhaps she has been lax in her exploration of Torchline, failing her end of the bargain somehow. If everything works out with Eirachi and the knowledge she can gain from building that shrine will lead her to an apt gift for her Goddess.

A wide grin lights up the woman’s face as her wish is granted, and a part of her is secretly quite satisfied at getting this information before Sam (or so she thinks). She settles in and listens, tucking away questions for later. “We’re still a jealous people,” she says, thinking of Jigano and Remi and how they seem to wield more power than several Naturals combined. “But did no one want to learn from you? See your generosity as something to emulate?” That’s what the Wraith loves most about her Lady. A desire to make things better.

Hoping She will go on, Wessex falls silent again, waiting for the rest of the story.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 03-14-2020, 03:31 PM