Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the VOICE
'Many did, yes.' The Voice says with a nod, her gaze flicking upwards for a moment as the spark-dragon stops in mid-air at Loki's insistence, pivoting with physics-defying speed, to pounce on the black dragon. "That is how many of the first ascended came to be. The changes were small, not unlike individual upgrades, but..." Real pain and sorrow contorted the Voice's expression for a moment, making her seem shockingly mortal and human as memories made her shoulders sag. "As with many things, in the beginning, things did not go well. As I do now, I never changed anyone who did not want it, but of course that wasn't the version of events that was told. I was portrayed as a monster who experimented on the living, abandoning them when they died, or, as it's told, when I murdered them."

Did some of the Voice's creations rise from the grave with a new but devastating second life? Sure. Did some who came to her regret their decisions when things didn't work out the way they'd all hoped and planned? Of course.

With a soft sigh, the Voice straightened slightly. "The bodies wouldn't accept the upgrades as they were...the core of what Rae had made resisted it. That is why you now, are so fundamentally different. You had to be. It is one of the reasons the gods hated me so much; I removed the boundaries and barriers they set up in you. The limits they placed on you."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by the VOICE - 03-17-2020, 02:33 AM