Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
Wessex knows the accusation all too well, having been told that the Voice would use her and discard her as She pleased - and yet, and yet the only thing she’s done is save her, raise her up, give her confidence and a family. The Wraith shakes her head sadly too, feeling the sorrow at her predecessors deaths that makes her Goddess all too human-like sometimes. This is what the others don’t see.

“Then I honor them - the ones who came before. Who helped you so you could make us. Placing her hand over her heart, she closes her eyes for a moment and thanks them for their love, dedication, and sacrifice. “We know the truth of your love.” The differing kinds of love She gives them, whether it’s mothering or General-like, it’s all the same at its core.

As the image straightens, Wessex waits a breath and glances overhead at Loki and the electric dragon. They seem to be caught in a back-and-forth, with Loki more on the defensive than anything else, snapping playfully and whipping her tail back and forth as she tries to nip and buffet the other around. “Is that why Ascended souls stay with you after our bodies fail? Because we have nothing of Rae in us?” She asks this with a child’s curiosity, never realizing why that happened - that their souls went elsewhere.

There are a few she’d like to see again. Aedion. 108. Lucas, maybe. And Magrethe and her mother, but, well… some sacrifices had to be made. She made her peace with it, more or less, thanks to Ludo last year.

“I’ve never understood why that seems so terrible to people. You clearly love us. Why wouldn’t our afterlife be just as happy as those who go to Mort?”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 03-17-2020, 03:54 PM