Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
“My Lady, if it were only that, I would say let the Outlanders die for their stupidity and stubbornness. But it isn’t.” She shakes her head. “There are reports of Monsters explicitly stating they want Ascended upgrades. Last year we had a door that only opened to someone with a pulse. They killed someone and used the dying man’s hand to open the door.” To say that they don’t have minds anymore seems dismissive. They had been able to identify Wessex, they had been able to try and negotiate with Kiada. These are things she'd never heard of before, not for thirty-eight years. And now? Something has changed.

“They’ve grown… smarter, I think, in the past couple of years. What are they doing with the bodies and energies they no longer bring to you? Maybe they’ve been able to use them, somehow. I don’t know. But I am worried they’re going to target your living children in order to try and return.” Some of her living children aren’t the brightest.

With a needless inhale, Wessex squares herself. “I would end them, if it means keeping the family safe. And if doing so would demonstrate your power again.” Everything else be damned. A show of power like that - eliminating the bane of LongNight - what could they say against her then? How the Heralds might tremble, to see The Voice so strong.
s
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 03-26-2020, 08:38 PM