Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
"They all played right into the Voice's plans, knowingly or not, and yet now act like they don't owe their very existences to her." It was laughable, really. "They continue to do it now by reaping the rewards of the portals. And the spheres you carry...I take it you've noticed you were the only natural selected?" She raises a brow at that.

Tugging in a breath, Safrin considers. "An odd question, but I suppose I understand why you ask of it. It's rather hard for me to have friends, what with who I am. Friendship often implies a sort of..equality. You can impart obligations onto the other, can be cross when they let you down. The same can't quite be said of those in relationship to me. But in my own way, I do have friends." Reaching out to softly push back a pale strand of hair, the goddess smiles warmly. "And I consider you among them." She adds adoringly.

Pausing a touch and listening, Safrin nods with perhaps latent understanding. "I never thought you were the sort to need an official task." She says, her voice free of judgement. Truly, she hadn't seen that in Amalia's heart until just now, but perhaps it made sense. With all these Outlanders and their lofty ideals, their powers and strength beyond that which was previously seen within the barrier...she could understand Amalia's need to be elevated. "No one else alive has a title given to them by Vi. He doesn't offer his approval lightly but...I think he has as of yet more plans for you, Amalia." She said with a knowing and secretive smile. Save your MP you idiot.

"I love you too." The goddess agreed, tugging Amalia to her that she might wrap her arms around her, the embrace somehow both maternal and strangely sister-ly as well.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 03-02-2020, 04:51 PM