Stars fading, but I linger on, dear
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
a certain darkness is needed to see the stars
"...Yes." Yes, she'd noticed her uniqueness among the holders of the spheres: none of the others naturals to their home, keepers of their history and their ways. She thinks of her own, tucked in her pocket, and reaches down unconsciously to roll it between her fingers. She'd thought it would mean so much, change everything, but the others hadn't seemed to care.

Te be considered among Safrin's friends, as much as one could be, is a truly awesome and incredible thing. And then to be told she is approved of by Vi-! To be so after all her missteps, all the ways she's failed, well... Amalia has to hold in a gasp, her face split in a bashful smile, cheeks hot with happiness and surprise. Sniffling a little, she reaches her own arms around the goddess' waist, leaning into the embrace with the abandon and joy of a child.

It is only after a minute that she draws away, wiping moisture off her cheek with the palm of her hand. "I'm sorry." But there's a laugh in her voice, happiness and relief. "I... I didn't even ask if I could get you anything. Tea or, or cake, or..." Amalia trails off, suddenly realizing she has no idea if goddesses actually eat.

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Amalia - 03-02-2020, 08:17 PM