Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
'One might think that it isn't just the Outlanders who are convinced of their own prowess..." Whatever it was Safrin might be suggesting about her elevated kin, she shrugged it off, leaving it for Amalia to ponder on her own.

"Never be sorry. This is who you are Amalia. You can sit up straight and put on a brave face, but you'll never for a second fool us into thinking you aren't as perfectly mortal as we made you to be. If we wanted perfect creatures, we'd have made them." And they had, in their own ways. One only needed to look into the realm of Rae's imagination to see that perfection had already been achieved with the various creatures therein.

Chuckling, Safrin shakes her head. "No, no. I'm alright." She says, pressing a kiss to the top of Amalia's head before leaning back, the table suddenly between them once again.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 03-03-2020, 05:36 PM