Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
"In a way, you might say that. Magic was...weaker, back then you might say. The elemental abilities were rife, but the more complex versions you see today? Control of storms, creation of items embued with magic? That did not come until later. Rae as you can imagine simply sat back and watched these changed happen." Safrin scowled a touch at this, her animosity towards her fellow herald Frey apparently also included their monarch as well.

The honey leaves the pot in a water-like stream that flows upwards and into Safrin's cup. Reaching out, the goddess interrupts the flow with a finger, bringing it to her lips and sighing with pleasure at the sweet taste of it. "Sort of. That creature came much later. Earlier versions were meant to help with harvests, to aid in catching fish, to wash dishes or clothes." Safrin shrugs. "Next came the portals."

Raising a brow at this relatively naive question, Safrin paused, eyes dark over the rim of her cup. "You've seen for yourself what sort of sustenance the ascended require." She replied. "They could survive on her alone, but of course...much as she might like to lead everyone to believe otherwise, she is not all powerful. She cannot be everywhere her creations might need, and so there are...alternatives for them." The alternatives being the blood of Rae's creations.

"In short, she left us no choice. She wanted this world for herself, threatening to create a divide so great that not even Caido could bridge it. The war was Vi's idea, and despite his gentle nature, Mort agreed as well. Rae neither agreed nor disagreed, though aided the efforts in the end. The world was nearly destroyed, torn into pieces."
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 03-10-2020, 05:11 PM