Stars fading, but I linger on, dear
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
a certain darkness is needed to see the stars
The original Ascended, it seems to Amalia, were an entirely different sort of thing. Machines to aid the work of mortals, to serve and help and contribute? It feels wildly removed from her current concept of converted humans made mechanical.

She drops her head as Safrin pauses, knowing the question is naive but still hoping for an answer other than the one she expects. "Blood," the Shield whispers quietly, glancing back up to meet the goddess' gaze and swallowing down her horror. "A new species of predator that never got old or sick, or even tired..." The idea is terrifying.

The War. For so long Amalia has believed war to be the purview of other lands. Caido is peaceful, free of such malcontent - sure, they have their differences, their conflicts, but war? "Is that why everything's separate, now? The elemental storms, and the mountains around Halo- because the world was torn apart?

"How strong had the Voice become, that all the Old Gods were needed to defeat her? How do we keep it from happening again?"

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Amalia - 03-10-2020, 08:38 PM