Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
"Indeed. And yet they will always rely on her...it is their greatest weakness, her own hubris." This is, of course, laughable, coming from Safrin, but at least the lady of the stars had never shied away from her own faults. Not this one, anyways.

Solemnly Safrin nods. "The mountains were a way to heal the scar and to hold the world together. It is why Caido sits at the top of it, watching over all that nothing like this might go unseen again." So the stories say anyways, and Safrin's doubtful expression hints at this.

Folding her fingers together, Safrin levels an earnest stare towards the baker, before shaking her head sadly. "Her strength comes from her...unpredictability. There is nothing in the world quite like her. Not even we are like her, really, and of course she guards her secrets very closely. Most of what we know about her I've just shared with you. As a girl, we know more or less about her upbringing, but once this...ascencion began, the flow of knowledge trickles to a halt."

As for how to prevent it again? Not even Safrin knows.

"For now it seems we are...watching. And waiting." The Guardian Spheres deployed again, Caido absent....what else is there to do?
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 03-11-2020, 03:04 PM