Stars fading, but I linger on, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
'Sometimes we are fickle and cruel." Safrin acknowledges with a shrug. "But such things are not for Sam to decide. Not for the Voice to decide. This is Caido's world, and Vi's, and Rae's and Mort's. If Caido decides the sky shall be yellow, then so be it. It isn't for the likes of mortals such as Sam to question that choice. To that end, the gods have made their judgements about the Voice and her actions, her creations."

Listening and allowing Amalia to experience her frustration with nothing more than a soft sigh, the goddess waits until she's finished before speaking again. "It's fear, Amalia. Once changed, there is no way back for them. If they admit they were wrong, what is left in life for them? No way to die in a way that returns them to Mort, nowhere to turn to grow. They've have made irrevocable choices, and therein is the Voice's real power. She is all that they have." It is for this reason among others, that she won't speak to Sam.

"You would have me speak to him, to shine a light in the maze he wanders only to reveal that it has no escape? That he is doomed to run into dead ends again and again?" It seemed a cruel thing indeed to ask.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 02-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Stars fading, but I linger on, dear - by Safrin - 03-17-2020, 08:21 PM