[Open] The Wind and the Waves
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The man startles at the sound of his voice, and Seiji startles, too. He flinches away from the sudden movement, his eyes wide. For that single instant, breathless and fleeting, he is afraid. But then he sees fear in the other man’s eyes, and his demeanor softens. He is the aggressor here, however little he means it.

His face splits in a friendly smile, and he crouches to better see the young man. Light plays on them, on the walls, and from inside the wind’s voice is like a performer on a distant stage. “Not mine,” Seiji answers, shaking his head. “I am exploring this place. You can stay.” He does not say he had the same thought, though perhaps in the future, if they come to know each other, they will both find this meeting funny. For now, Seiji listens to the still-fleet beating of his heart and thinks about how dangerous Caido can be. “May I join you?” he asks, betraying none of his fear. “I am Seiji. From the Hollowed Grounds.”
Seiji

Messages In This Thread
[Open] The Wind and the Waves - by Kellan - 02-26-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: [Open] The Wind and the Waves - by Seiji - 03-07-2020, 04:28 AM
RE: [Open] The Wind and the Waves - by Kellan - 03-07-2020, 04:51 PM
RE: [Open] The Wind and the Waves - by Seiji - 03-08-2020, 03:54 AM
RE: [Open] The Wind and the Waves - by Kellan - 03-08-2020, 05:42 PM