Tongue tied in this situation
For Ashe
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
   Ashe blinked and her head tilted. "My mom did what?" she asked, and he went on to say it was on purpose, as if that lessened the shock of it. But he did explain, and.. he could shift into a lion now?He could become a second animal? She was shaking her head with wide eyes, taking in the influx of information with rapid effeciency. How did that happen? And.. he couldn't control himself. "Remi, how can you become a lion? Are you still a hawk as well?"

Her attention was drawn away from the topic - something at his shop? She shook her head and nearly asked what, but the intensity of his gaze gave her pause.. Alistair.

Ashe's eyes guttered, and she had to cast her eyes away briefly, jaw feathering. Remi had been on the bone bridge, had seen her ex-husband with a new woman, so soon... time had passed since then, winter was almost upon them, but still, it was a sharp pain in her chest. She knew he was still close to her family, knew that they all saw her for what she was, the same way Alistair did. Did Remi see it now? Incapable of love. Can't be saved.

Finally she composed herself to look back up at Remi after a moment with a tight-lipped smile, shrugging her shoulders. "He had enough," she said, as if it were no big deal that her husband had left her. She blinked and glanced about them, then to his crutch, anywhere but at those sea glass green eyes that never looked at her with reproach like so many others did. She was sure if it was niavity or not. The assassin took a deep breath, thinking of crystal clear blue eyes that looked at her and saw her too, and something tight in her chest eased.

With a more gentle smile, she looked up at Remi. "We have a lot to catch up on," she said with a sigh. "Show me your shop?"

ashe
i won't take anyone down if i crawl tonight
but i still let everyone down when i change in size

Messages In This Thread
Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 12-31-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-06-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-11-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-13-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-02-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-06-2019, 03:18 AM