Tongue tied in this situation
For Ashe
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

The alchemist shook his head. "I am not sure...it just happened. And yes, I can still become a hawk. I've magic too, somehow." Shaking his head and looking bashful and not at all proud of this information, he let his shoulders rise and fall gently. If Ashette wasn't also able to both use magic and shape-shift he wouldn't have mentioned the latter portion at at all. "When did you become able to shift into a wolf? Was it here? Was it because of him?" The alchemist asked, voice dropping low at the mere verbal gesture towards Ludo.

"Enough?" Remi repeated sadly, his sea-glass green stare bright with sadness and dismay. Watching Ashe's expression change slightly, Remi took a breath and released it gently. An ended marriage ... he probably wouldn't want to speak of it either. He didn't even want to really speak of what had happened with he and Loren. Though now that he knew the truth about the librarian he felt ashamed for even momentarily thinking it in anyway compared with what Ashe must have been going through. "I am so sorry." He whispered gently, his smile crooked and his lips wanting to say so much more but failing to find words would come even close to expressing his grief on her behalf.

"Yes we do." He said returning her smile and leaning against his crutch to spin about. "Luckily it isn't too far." And it was lucky. Already Remi's armpit was growing sore from leaning so heavily against the wood of the crutch. He'd padded it, but there was really no way to soften the blow entirely.

Well there was of course—magic—but the idea of just making his problems go away still seemed strange and like cheating somehow. So until he healed, he would hurt and he would limp. But he was okay with that.

REMI
I tried to tie my heart down, board up all the windows
Oh but it's too late now, I let you get too close
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 12-31-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-06-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-11-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-13-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-02-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-06-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-11-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-16-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-21-2019, 02:03 AM