Tongue tied in this situation
For Ashe
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

The alchemist nodded, his smile not quite as exuberant as Ashe's. After all, he had to murder his mother to get said magic. Or it seemed that way at least.

"Ah. Ludo. One of the gods here ... I...have encountered him twice now. It is he who did this." Glancing sideways towards Ashe, Remi smiled with relief. He was more than relieved to know that his friend hadn't had to bargain or be tricked or otherwise have to deal with the fickle masked-deity. It didn't mean that she wouldn't in the future, but that she hadn't yet did set his mind at ease somewhat.

The mention of Duke Eyebrows stumped Remi for a moment. As a messenger (and just in generally being who she was), Ashe interacted a good deal more with the higher ups of the world. Loren was likely the only duke the commoner had ever really come into contact with. Still, after a moment Remi's smile grew slanted as he chuckled nodding with understanding. "Yes...I doubt very much they would approve the likes of us having their precious magic." He chuckled, nudging her affectionately with his shoulder.

Looking towards her, Remi's expression crumpled slightly but he said nothing. The last thing he wanted to hear when he'd told anyone about Loren and what had happened was that it would get better, or if there was anything they could do, etcetera. Of course he and the duke hadn't been married nor been together as long as Ashe and Alistair, but if the helpful compulsions from others were getting to him, surely it would be worse for Ashe. So instead he just nodded and offered her a sad sort of understanding smile.

"Oh. Ah.." Remi nibbled at his lip trying to categorize the things he could do now. Just thinking about it made him feel slightly awkward, and inventorying his new abilities seemed like some perverse sort of bragging, even though it was Ashe who'd asked. "I can move things with my mind, and create things out of thin air." Actually, Remi could even manipulate the earth, not that he'd discovered that yet. "That is partially what I wanted to see you about." He said with a grin and a mischevious bobbing of his eyebrows. "And you? We talked about water and fire before?"

REMI
I tried to tie my heart down, board up all the windows
Oh but it's too late now, I let you get too close
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 12-31-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-06-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-11-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-13-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-02-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-06-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-11-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-16-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-21-2019, 02:03 AM