Tongue tied in this situation
For Ashe
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
   Ashe smirked and scoffed at his defense over that crutch of his. "Forgive me, O Wise Wizard! It was never my intent to insult," she said dramatically. Creation magic. She'd never heard of such a thing - it didn't quite sound like conjuration, but the concept seemed similar. Years ago Ashe had thought her magic lay in the arcane, unaware of her true power. She'd researched arcane magic near obsessively during that time as she had tried to master her control, and so her understanding of those magics was considerable for one who'd never had it. Though.. she supposed that knowledge was useless now, wasn't it?

She followed him into his shop, eyes carefully tracking his steps. She wouldn't be much use if he fell, but she'd try to help. Likely she'd go down under his weight, but fuck if she'd just let him tumble with her right there. Her eyes adjusted rapidly to the difference in light, and she drank in the sight of the shop. It was cluttered, but it felt comfortable and homey. It felt like Remi. Gadgets and contraptions and all manner of things lined the shelves and any other surface she saw. The wolf girl smiled, and Remi calling from further into his shop drew her attention.

She followed after him with a tilt of her head. "Yes I remember," she said with a smile. Remi had found her on her roof when she had been fiddling with a bent wire in her prosthetic. He was going to make her a new one, a better one, but he'd never had the chance. Life in Northaven had been tense at best, utter chaos at its worst. Kalt had given her an upgrade since then - it was sleeker, and it moved easier, but.. "You built it?" she asked, her lips parting in a grin and her eyes sparking.

She moved closer to Remi with her eyes drawn down to his hands, her pulse quickening. The loss of her little finger had hindered her more than she had thought it would. It was a minimal sacrifice in truth - it was a miracle she survived that fight with the stone beast at all - but still she struggled with the missing digit. "Remi," Ashe breathed as she laid eyes on it - and she watched with a near child-like wonder as he demonstrated the fire it could produce. "You're fucking amazing."

Ashe quickly undid the straps of her current one, and she quickly tucked it into the pouch at her hip, her eyes glancing up at Remi before she reached out for the contraption. "Magic - how did you enchant it?" She would slide it onto her hand if he allowed her to take it, her eyes dancing at the perfect fit. She remembered the sketches he did of her hand, the measurements he took - they had to have been accurate to know how it would fit. She gave an expirmental flex of her hand, and she let out a huff with her smile at how perfectly it moved.

Then she put pressure on that small button in her palm. The moment the small flame flared to life at the end of her pinky, Ashe reached her magic for it. A rush of warmth spread through her at the familiarity of it, the way the fire danced and flickered under her control. She encouraged it to grow, curling up her arm and licking at her clothing without burning.. but she didn't dare to make it much larger. Her tether of control over the fickle and hungry element was strained, unlike the masterful control and power she had with fire in Northaven. Now.. now that control lay in her storming magic. Her eyes watched the fire with a small smile before she let it die, flickering into nothing.

Ashe looked back at Remi as she flexed her left hand again, letting out a slow breath. "Thank you," she said quietly.

ashe
i won't take anyone down if i crawl tonight
but i still let everyone down when i change in size

Messages In This Thread
Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 12-31-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-06-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-11-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-13-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-02-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Tongue tied in this situation - by Remi - 01-06-2019, 03:18 AM