the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
He responded, and she did not interrupt him, even when his words turned a little self deprecating. Just kept doing what she did, massaging his back, her mouth moving to offer attention to the other shoulder, the other collarbone, to the swell of his chest muscles there. Licking slowly, tasting and imprinting the layout of his body into her memory.

"It helps that you are tall," she acknowledged, "but it's more than that. There is an air about you, that draw people in. When you look at someone, it feels like we are given your whole, full, undivided attention. It makes you feel special. I suppose," she mused, quiet and thoughtful, "that it's easy to be repelled by it too, if that attention is unwanted. Either way, no one is left unaffected by your presence."  And the warm way she said it implied that it was a good thing.

Wasn't that why so many were drawn to him? Wished to be close, desired to become special to him. Have a place in his heart. And he said she was the reason why his eyes were so much lighter now... Maea smiled. Kissed the space over his heart, carefully avoiding to touch the arrow tattoo with her lips. A bit jealous that another woman had claimed that space. And didn't that prove her point?

"I do like how tall you are too," she continued. Stroking his ego like her hands stroked his back, her words caressing him just as gently. Trying to worm her way into his mind. "You are hard to miss. Hard to ignore, very hard to forget. I tried, for a time... but it wasn't easy when you were always around. Some nights... I lay awake, thinking about you. Wondering if you would be there, if I left my room. What would happen if you were..." It had been very tempting to find out. And yet... she had never dared.

Her fingers had begun to trail lower down again; she dragged her nails across his skin, feather light across his lower back, out across his hips.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 04:59 AM