the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
She just shook her head, because she couldn't see how she was, if he was so ready to leap into the arms of someone else if she really gave him everything he needed. "How can I be if you would let him touch you? If you would want him to touch you? You say you know how you get, so why would you even put yourself in a position to risk something like that happening?" Maea's voice was growing more desperate too, her breathing faster, hitching like it was somehow painful to breathe.

And at his suggestion that he should be there, she gasped, looking shocked. Bewildered, like it was the most fucked up thing she'd ever heard.
"So... so what? I'm supposed to sit there and watch you? See you get hot for someone else, and... and then what? Finish you off, while you think about him?"
The jealousy was showing through now, and her words came faster, more frantic, fingernails digging into her upper arms. Too deep, too hard; she would draw blood soon, but couldn't even bring herself to care. That pain was nothing to what went on inside her.

"I did not draw lines for you to break, I expected you to KEEP them! Is that what you think? That I've been playing coy and hard to get, this whole time?

"I said no the first time because I did not want to be a cheat. I said no the second time, because I wanted you to be MINE. And when you did not want that, I backed off!

"I've been crystal clear on what I need from you, from the first day, and you think I've been setting these lines for you to break?"

Her voice was filling the space now, ringing against the rafters... but oh, it wasn't like this he'd wanted her to speak of him to the world, was it? And the moment they had shared just now, the loving words, the tenderness... the taste of it lingered on her tongue still, and felt like so much ash in her mouth.

To the question if she would be able to stop Nate... Maea pressed her lips together tightly. Didn't even want to think about how the man had made her feel that day, had avoided thinking about it, pushed it away, refusing to acknowledge it at all. "That's beside the point," she snapped, nostrils flaring; she was withdrawing, refusing to look at the question properly.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 07:52 AM