if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
After his last rock had been followed by an appearance by the L’ma in short order, Saiden had made a point of returning to the Miami Pool often. Today was no exception: after scouring the Rainbow Road for another beautiful stone, he’d made his way down the coast. He looked like a native of Torchline, with his tanned skin, loose shirt, shorts, bare feet, and a cutlass at his waist.

As he approached the water, he saw a familiar figure. His steps slowed for just a moment, before he made his way over to Eloise. ”Hey Elo.” Though his voice was soft, there was a familiar affection in it, even if it had lost the heat and suggestive air it had once possessed when he spoke to her.

He smiled as he sat next to her and dipped his feet in the pool. Most wouldn’t pick up on any changes, but she might see something a little melancholy around the edge. Holding out the stone he held in one hand, he glanced out at the horizon. ”You look like you could use this more than I could.”

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Saiden - 02-28-2020, 05:52 PM