if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
Eloise scrunched her nose at that. His biceps were easily three or four times the size of her arms, probably closer to the size of her thighs really. And oh, the ways he'd held her with those arms. "No you're fine. Too much coffee probably. Just jumpy." The lie was easily said but probably not easily believed. He knew her too well for that.

"Saiden Hali that's a sure way to ensure we get nothing. Everyone knows it's one wish per stone." Even if everyone did know this, Eloise certainly did not, but it didn't halt the indignant cadence of her voice as she grinned accusingly at him.

Shrieking playfully, Eloise jumped into the pool, making sure to pull her knees to her chest that she might send a wave of water his way. Opening her eyes underwater, she looked at all the pretty stones, her legs kicking softly to hold her upside before she surfaced. "What happens if we took all the stones?" She wondered outloud, a brow raised in the cook's direction. "We could maybe sell them on the beach."
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 06:23 PM