if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Saiden's eyes narrowed playfully. Putting a hand over his heart as if wounded by Eloise's words, he shook his head in mock sadness. "Don't tell me you've been drinking other people's coffee." Laughing, he lowered his hand. Expression softening, he turned to face her. "You know you can always talk to me, even if it's just about...coffee, right?" His voice was shockingly gentle.

"And here I was thinking this was all silly." Grinning at her, he shrugged. "Supposedly we wished for the same thing, so I say we just doubled our chances." Reaching out a hand, he made the waters dance and leap before them. "Besides, safe travels should be a self-fulfilling prophecy for us, navigator extraordinaire." His words were excited, though he let go of his magic.

Letting the wave roll over him, he ducked over the surface, moving through the water easily. Popping up next to her, he sent another splash towards her, using both hands this time. At her words, though, he glanced down. "Or we could toss them in again, make up for me ruining our first set of wishes."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Saiden - 02-28-2020, 06:31 PM