if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
"Doesn't mean I don't like when you say it." Eloise added, her smile pirate-like and crooked, her cheeks perfect plumes of happy amusement.

She should have known she couldn't fool him, not with the same charms she used on others. So instead she fell silent, swallowed, and just looked down at the lingering droplets of water on her thighs. Kicking out her foot almost in defiance of the thoughts she couldn't say, Eloise sighed and just shrugged lamely against him. "He hired a bunch of new crew. A few women even—" This was said with a rasp of jealousy that she didn't bother to hide. "—quarters were getting cramped." Another non-answer.

Watching almost sadly as his fingers brushed hers, Eloise sighed against him. "Yeah, you and every other man aboard this ship who struck out and returned back unable to sleep." As of late though, Eloise had noticed (because of course she had, it was Saiden after all), that the cook was...traipsing about far less than in the past. She wasn't entirely sure what to make of it, but given their history, it was hard to bring up without sounding as if she'd been recording his comings and goins.
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 07:20 PM