if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Turning his head so he could see Eloise, Saiden grinned at her. "Well then I'll make a point of saying it more often." Taking a deep breath, he spoke in a whisper just for her ears. "You're beautiful." It was out without any hint of pretense or artifice.

His frown deepened as she explained the change, though he grew a little sheepish at the mention of other women. "Actually, our new quartermistress is partially my fault." Laughing a little, his expression grew thoughtful. "I hadn't heard about other women, though. Even so, he could've made them cram in together." His eyes were sharp, and his tone once again had a slightly prying edge to it.

As she sighed against him, he smiled sadly, and gave her hand a pat before letting his own hand drop to the water with a splash. "Not all of us strike out." Of course, it was impossible to strike out on something he never set out on to begin with. "Besides, you can't tell me the women of the ship have never had a good rub." Tone teasing, he raised his eyebrows in a challenge.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Saiden - 02-28-2020, 07:30 PM