if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Raising his eyebrows, Saiden rubbed his arm where Eloise punched it, though he grinned as he did so. "You didn't know I was spiteful? Guess there are still things we can learn about it other." Snorting, he shook his head. "Don't worry, I confirmed she was not for sex before bringing her aboard."

Then his eyes narrowed. "And I'll make sure the rest of the men know that too. For their own safety." It came out conversationally, but even though it was Jack's crew no one wanted to piss off the cook or the quartermaster.

Laughing, he nodded. "Aye, that'd be the quartermistress, Jiao. She's a fae. Wings or not, she's a pain in my ass." A flash of annoyance flickered across his features before he smoothed it into a grin.

At her teasing, he sighed and looked at her with an over the top sad expression. "I have." Granted, the dissolution of their relationship wasn't quite the same thing, but they'd drifted apart nonetheless. Of course, he'd struck out with Jiao, but that was a little different.

Raising his hands again, he nodded. "Woman," he conceded easily. As the woman he'd once loved (and maybe still did, more than a little bit) whispered in his ear and slid off his back, his jaw feathered with tension. "I've noticed." Turning to face her, he leaned on his back as well, sliding his fingers together and resting his hands on his chest. "Help is always appreciated." His own tone was as wicked as hers.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Saiden - 02-28-2020, 07:49 PM