if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
"Mmm, lucky them." Eloise said of their two new female arrivals, that Saiden would pave the way for them. Of course it was the illusionist's own fault, swanning around as Jack had put it, biting their heads off for looking at her, and all in all being a bit of a bitch to them. Still, she'd had to go it alone, snapping at Saiden when he tried to poke his nose in and offer his support against them all. What Eloise had lost in naivety she'd gained in pride. She should probably have felt some sort of feminist-leanings towards her new shipmates, but all she felt was ugly resentment.

'What's a quartermistress even do?" Eloise asked with a bit of a scowl. "You used to think I was a pain in your ass too." She added a touch quieter, unfairly wounded by her own comparison. It was mostly because of her need to experience life on her own that she and Saiden had drifted apart, and it wasn't as if she'd sat home twiddling her thumbs when evening rolled around either.

"Mmm, especially when done so expertly." She trilled casually, her eyes slipping down to his fingers, of whose expertise she could personally attest. "Heard the rumours about the governor? That he died?"
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 08:01 PM