if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Saiden just grinned at Eloise's comment. "Jealous?" Letting his body slide into the water, he swam a bit closer to her and then tread water. "I could tell the rest of the crew that you're not sex too. But I'm prettyyyy sure you'd just punch me again, since I know you are perfectly capable of handling yourself." His voice was openly admiring.

Laughing at her unhappy expression, he shrugged. "Procures supplies for the ship." Leaning forward a bit, he dropped his voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "She had the audacity to come into my kitchen and say it was messy." Now it was his turn to scowl.

However, it flipped into an easy smile at her next comment. "As I recall, we both liked it when you were a pain in my ass." Winking a bit lazily, he let his eyes trail over her body openly. She'd needed to strike out on her own, yes, but he'd been despondent losing his family and his ship in one fell swoop, and had pushed too hard and too fast, hadn't given her the space or the time she needed. Clingy wasn't a good look on anyone, even him.

"It's so hard to find good help these days, don't you think?" His voice came out as conversationally as hers, though his eyes smoldered a little.

He rolled his eyes at her statement about the governor. "There's always a rumor about the governor. Honestly, I'm not entirely convinced the man even exists. Might just be a ruse so the captains can do as they please."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Saiden - 02-28-2020, 08:18 PM