if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
Eloise rolled her eyes, but she didn't deny the charge. Absolutely she was jealous, but there was danger in getting too close to Saiden again. Eloise was in no position to commit to one man just yet; a lifetime of being shackled by social expectations had made her reckless now that she was freed. And Saiden? He'd been hurt and left before, and Eloise would always love him far too much to be the one to put him through that again. Not when she didn't know what her future held, not when she'd already lost him the only thing that tied him to his family.

'Maybe she can procure us some sheets that aren't full of holes." Eloise whined, relieved to hear that the position didn't seem overly glamourous. Grinning genuinely now, knowing there were few things that riled Saiden quite so quickly as insults about his culinary expertise, the illusionist seemed to relax a bit at this misstep on Jiao's part. 'Fae huh. So like..small? butterfly wings? That sort of thing?" Suddenly her jealousy seemed laughable.

'Mmm, isn't it ever. Good thing I know where to find you, if I ever need a helping hand." The same...couldn't be said for him she now supposed, given her new lodgings. Then again it had always been Saiden's way to let her come to him, and though she often wondered why that was, it just might keep them both out of a great deal of trouble now.

"y'think?" She wondered this, basking in the warmth of the sun on her skin and the feeling of water drifting over her body. "Would you ever want it? Live in that big town house in the volcano, boss people like Jack around?"
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 08:29 PM