if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Grinning, Saiden cocked his head to one side. "Maybe if you didn't cut up all your sheets to make clothes there'd be less holes in them." Then his expression softened. "If that's an actual problem, I can sew them for you." His voice came out idly, though it was a genuine offer.

Nodding, he grimaced again. "All of the above." Shaking his head, he rolled his eyes before letting go of his annoyance with one last huff.

Turning his head to smile at her disarmingly, he spoke with a tender tone. "There's always a spot in my hammock for you." Surprisingly, it was affectionate rather than suggestive, though obviously there was a teasing flirtation lurking just under the surface of the words.

"Gods no. Would you?" Shaking his head, he laughed. "That's too much work for me. Dealing with all those petty complaints day in day out isn't worth it. There's a reason I didn't try to captain my own ship." Sighing, he leaned back and floated in the water again. "No, if I was going to make a change, I'd get a little fishing skiff. Just begin enough for a small family."

At that, his easy demeanor fell away and his eyes swam with tears. "I have news too." It came out quietly and pained.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Saiden - 02-28-2020, 08:48 PM